StudyAbroadUK is an organisation involved in the marketing and promotion of British education to overseas markets, playing a key role in the recruitment of international students. We have an active presence in many of the countries in which we market ourselves. Our embedded agents have detailed market know-how and keep us updated continually on new developments and opportunities, which allows us to stay ahead of other service providers. StudyAbdroadUK’s global network reach has steadily grown to encompass high schools, colleges and universities across Latin America, the Middle East and South East Asia.
With our extensive contacts and meticulous targeted marketing, we can help UK institutions increase their access to overseas education markets.
- Transparent, honest and open international student recruitment process.
- Promotion of accurate and reliable information regarding your institution, its courses and policies.
- Increase in the diversity of your student demographic profile in terms of race, faith, gender and age.
- Arrangements for affiliations with credible overseas educational institutions.
- Support with the design and development of press material that is culturally appropriate.
- Facilitation, development and running of training sessions and seminars on your behalf covering issues such as cultural sensitivity, race, faith and culture.
- Provision of regular feedback on market trends, changes and intelligence.
- Maintenance of proper and high standards of professional and business conduct (including but not limited to confidentiality and data protection).
- Facilitating (and if appropriate attending) your overseas visits, student interviews and recruitment exhibitions.
- Actively working closely with overseas agencies, including educational institutions, government ministries and embassies.
StudyAbroadUK is increasingly becoming the conduit of choice for overseas schools, colleges and universities who are desirous to send their students to the UK in pursuit of academic excellence and personal development.
We have developed close relationships with many different international educational institutions. These organisations choose to work with StudyAbroadUK because of our consistently honest and reliable business conduct.
Our liaison team can help guide non-UK academic bodies through navigating all aspects of the British educational system. We diligently support students in making informed choices about their future.
Our offer to you and your students:
- A qualified advice and guidance service which is professional, impartial and personalised.
- Arrangement of affiliation and collaboration with trusted UK educational institutions.
- Thorough and detailed input on course and institution selection.
- Accurate and expert advice on course application and legal matters pertaining to student visa rules.
- Provision to your students of an effective ‘after-care service’ whilst in the UK.
- Training opportunities through annual visits to your institutions.