StudyAbroadUK is a specialist organisation, set up to encourage and assist overseas students to come and pursue further and higher education studies in Great Britain. Our team provides aspiring international students with accurate and reliable information about how and where to study in the UK. We possess extensive experience and knowledge of the UK education system along with related British immigration policy and procedures.
Our promise is to offer you a professional, coordinated and collaborative service, which is friendly, efficient, effective and, above all, responsive to your needs and aspirations.
We are aware that choosing to study overseas can be a life-changing and difficult decision. Students who want to come and study in the UK are sometimes overwhelmed with the academic application procedure. This process can become lengthy and bureaucratic, requiring huge amounts of additional paperwork. Quite often there are further delays because of cultural differences, language restrictions, lack of information and unfamiliarity with formal UK processes.
However, unlike most other international student recruitment agencies, we are based in the United Kingdom, with a management team comprised of British and UK educated professionals. Not only does this make it easier for us to liase with British universities and colleges, but it also makes it much easier for us to help foreign students to arrive and settle in the UK as quickly and easily as possible.
Our independent educational consultants are trained in assisting students to find the right academic environment. These consultants provide personal attention and custom fit the process to the student.
The student education journey/life cycle
If you start the process with us, you will already be ahead of other students. We have divided the stages to simplify the process you will go through, outlining our promise in each stage:
1) Course and institution selection stage:
- Choosing courses.
- Explaining college/university options.
- Provide one-on-one assistance for individual attention.
- Selection of an institution that actually and actively caters for international students in a caring and supportive fashion.
- Give advice based on student’s abilities, needs and financial status.
- Provide a personalised list of academic institutions, and find institutions that are a good “fit.”
- Planning college/university visits if deemed necessary.
2) Application stage:
- Actively working to obtain an offer for you.
- Help with completing the application and statement of purpose forms (and other accompanying documents).
- Assistance with selection of referees, composition of the recommendation letter and transcripts.
- Application review.
- Keeping you regularly updated on your application.
- Assistance and advice in the processing of your student visa application.
- Preparation and planning for visa interview.
- Find and apply for scholarships – and acquiring them.
3) Departure stage:
- Advice and guidance on information relating to immigration, living in the UK, climate, opportunities for work, emergency services, your rights as a student and citizen, etc.
- Assistance with travel arrangements and foreign exchange transactions.
- Provide assistance for orientation to the institution and transition to campus.
4) UK student stage:
- Assistance with support services on arrival, including airport pickup.
- Keeping parents and family updated on your wellbeing.
- Advice on student finances and loans.
- Temporary accommodation arrangements if needed.
- Academic career planning, including preparation of research proposals for further degrees.
- Advice on job applications and assistance with interview preparation.
- Provision of progress reports for parents/sponsor should they require them.
- Ensuring you are safe during your stay in the UK.