Do you want to work with us?
StudyAbroadUK works in partnership with other educational agents both in the UK and overseas. Our agents and sub-agents have close working relationships with many institutions overseas that refer students to us on a recurring basis.
As a growing business, StudyAbroadUK continues to expand into new territories and is constantly adding to its geographical coverage. So there are always plenty of opportunities for establishing new collaborative partnerships.
If you wish to partner with StudyAbroadUK in an agent capacity, please do not hesitate to contact us. Remember: We are not in competition with you; we only work for the betterment of your students.
Our offer to you and your students:
- Assistance with support services on arrival including airport pickup.
- Keeping the student and the student’s parents updated on his/her wellbeing.
- Advice on student finances and loans.
- Temporary accommodation arrangements if needed.
- Academic career planning including help with preparation of research proposals for higher degrees.
- Advice on job applications and assistance with interview preparation.
- Provision of progress reports for parents/sponsor should they require them.
- Dedicated staff based in the UK, offering comprehensive advice on living and studying in Britain.
- Excellent links with leading academic institutions across the UK, Middle East and South Asia.
- Providing students with an ‘after care service’ whilst in the UK.
- Training opportunities through annual visits to your institutions.
- A competitive and wide range of business incentives.