To promote reputable, well-respected UK educational institutions to international students in a wholly professional, impartial and friendly manner. Our objective is to speed up and simplify the student application process by serving as the primary liaison between academic institutions and potential students.
StudyAbroadUK is a service provider in the education sector.
What do we do?
We specialise in placing international students from around the world in UK universities and colleges. Working with overseas agents and collegiate bodies in the UK and abroad, we utilise creative and innovative approaches to market UK education and research to foreign nationals who wish to come and study in Britain. Our executive team and staff bring together many years of experience, spanning a variety of markets, technical disciplines and methodologies including teaching, academic research, counselling, law, marketing and community welfare development.
StudyAbroadUK affords international students the best possible opportunity to advance their studies here in the UK. We ensure students receive holistic information, enabling them thereby to make informed choices so that they attend the institutions and courses which will enhance their strengths, capabilities and knowledge base (not to mention their job prospects). We always consider what best suits the personal needs and wants of the student, eradicating unnecessary information and options that do nothing but cause stress and worry.
As an assurance to our much-valued UK education partners, we only work with reputable overseas institutions. This, of course, is a two way process, and involves us helping overseas educational organisations to develop new strategic partnerships with British academia.
Our strong commitment to knowledge and enterprise also extends to include a dedicated suite of business solutions. We aim to provide our clients with a wide range of business services, including: corporate business analysis and planning; academic research and training; recruitment and human resourcing; and document translation. The StudyAbroadUK team has extensive know-how in various fields and is able to rapidly address the developmental and business needs of partner organisations, making them even more dynamic in an increasingly aggressive and competitive market.
How we do it?
StudyAbroadUK is an innovative enterprise that understands and utilises the importance of both online marketing technologies and offline networking. We are able to attract a diverse and talented pool of student candidates thanks to a sophisticated e-technology platform that allows us to reach faraway locations. This ‘virtual’ presence is backed up by an extensive physical network of overseas agents who have a comprehensive market knowledge, are visibly present in each of their locales and continually network with important educational stakeholders. The seamless integration of the virtual and the physical enables us to stay abreast with developing and emerging trends being adopted by prospective international students.
Why choose us?
- Global presence.
- Transparent and open recruitment of students from overseas.
- Contributions to the equality and diversity profiles of institutions in terms of age, gender, disability, race, and religion.
- Promotion of accurate and reliable information regarding each institution, its courses and policies.
- Maintenance of proper and high standards of professional and business conduct as an international education service by actively upholding ethical codes at all times (including confidentiality and data protection).
- Keeping institutions informed about student market trends in respective countries.
- Facilitating any overseas visits, student interviews, recruitment exhibitions and conferences.
Overseas educational institutions:
- Reliable and accurate advice and guidance to you and your students about the UK education sector.
- Referral of your students to professional and reputable institutions with regular updates on student progress.
- Building your links and affiliations with UK educational institutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the UK education system, including academic and career progression opportunities.
- Careful selection of institutions that look after international students in a truly caring and supportive manner.
- Provision of a wide range of choices for UK courses and academic institutions.
- Advice and guidance on arriving and living in the UK (with social support and practical assistance).
- A holistic service to students in order to cater for their welfare and wellbeing.
- Quick and direct access to UK academic institutions.
- Dedicated staff based in the UK offering comprehensive advice on living and studying in the UK.
- A competitive and wide range of business incentives.
- Rapid response to your requests and queries.
- Business solutions according to needs and budget.
- Developing, building and improving your links with UK business and industry.